Over the weekend Brad and I had some really good conversations. We took the time to sit down and talk about our dreams and what we can do to reach those dreams.
I opened up with him and shared how I’m afraid to want more for this blog because I assume I’m just going to fail at it. If I know from the beginning I’m going to fail, then I don’t even want to get my hopes up and invest in it. Brad asked me some questions that got me to think about why I would fail. He mentioned that I of course will fail if I don’t even try. He encouraged me to really go for it and to start investing some money into making my blog exactly what I want it to be. I am so incredibly thankful for this man and that he believes in me so much!
This weekend I downloaded an ebook from Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog. It has been incredibly helpful! I have also been asking tons of questions from my good friend Lauren at Sobremesa Stories. With the help of those two women and the encouragement and help from my husband, I have decided to really make this blog a space that I love!
Changes I Have Already Made
- I have bought my own domain and you will now find me at Fellowship and Lattes (www.fellowshipandlattes.com). I am so excited to have my very own space!
- I have also changed the look of it. I am still in the process of turning it into exactly what I want, so bear with me.
- I have created a Pinterest account for my blog and you can find that here: Fellowship and Lattes Pinterest.
- I have also created a Facebook page that you can find here: Fellowship and Lattes Facebook Page.
Changes I Want To Make
- I want to update my about me page and make it something wonderful where you can really connect with me and get to know me.
- I want to get an Instagram account up and running specifically for Fellowship and Lattes.
- I want to work on creating some more posts with different categories and themes.
- I want to set up a schedule of sorts for myself in order to blog as much as I would like while still taking care of things around my house and being the best mom I can be.
This will be my only post this week as I work on the items I mentioned above. Please check out my new space and let me know what you like/dislike. I can use all the help I can get! I hope to see you all next week as I come back more ready than ever! Have a great week friends!